Why an EIN is important
When you make the decision to go into business, you must get a Federal Tax Identification or Employer’s ID Number (EIN) from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). It’s much like the identification a Social Security Number provides to an individual. Virtually ever registration you might make for your business requires It. When you register your business with your state, you must have It. If you want to establish a credit file for your business with Dun and Bradstreet, you must have it. If you wish to participate in small business set-aside programs, you must have It. Since the passage of the Patriot Act, you must have an EIN to open a bank account.
The only organization that may assign an EIN for your company is the Internal Revenue Service. You may apply for it online if your principal business is located in the United States or U.S. Territories. The person applying online must have a valid Taxpayer Identification Number (SSN, ITIN, EIN). You are limited to one EIN per responsible party per day if you apply online. Your EIN would be available instantly if you complete the online application. You may also complete a paper form SS 4 or call your information in into the IRS to apply for an EIN for your company. All methods of applying for an EIN with the IRS are free of charge.
Why have our small business consultants prepare it for you?
Why then, you may ask, should you use Saafenet, knowing we are not affiliated with the Internal Revenue Service?
- First and foremost, Bizdoks the licensing website of Saafenet is the number one document processing website online. We offer the most favorable pricing to perform work for you. Why look at other websites when you will return here.
- We allow you to complete a one-page application that we use to prepare your SS-4 for you, helping you to avoid the most common mistakes and the frustration that goes with them.
- Saafenet will establish your business credit file with Dun and Bradstreet free of charge with every order for us to prepare your form SS-4 to get your EIN.
- The IRS will give you a temporary EIN online but will then take 30 days or more to get a written copy to you, making it official.
- Saafenet prepares your documents in a secure environment. Any communications we have with you that includes your EIN or any other confidential information will be mailed to you through the U.S. Postal service. The probability of it being intercepted almost does not exist.
- Within minutes after agreeing to have us prepare your documents for you will have both your EIN and your Duns number on their way to you. If there are any delays we will do the research for you allowing you to get rid of yet another headache related to starting your business.
Review the details of the service we’ll provide to you. Then speak to one of our business start-up consultants to receive guidance on getting your Employer’s ID Number.