Your state Government and the federal government can become the best customers you ever get
When you open a new small business it can be a struggle if you don’t have the right foundation. Obtaining any of the foundation building services offered by Saafenet can help you eliminate much of that struggle. Starting a business is a process. We help you to understand that process and give you the tools to help you get ahead of the pack. Most of whom don’t make it anyway. As a part of your process, entrepreneurs should investigate and apply for inclusion in state and federal procurement programs. Because you’ll find the government can be your best customer. If you’d like our help, here’s what we can do.
STRATEGY FOR GETTING INTO YOUR STATE GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT PROGRAMS
- If you sell a product or service your state government buys, we design a path for getting into their procurement programs and adding their contracts to your revenue streams.
- Every state is required to ensure that disadvantaged and small businesses are able to share in their procurements.
- We’ll complete applications for you to participate in your state disadvantaged or small business program, no matter what your state.
STRATEGY FOR GETTING INTO THE PRIMARY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT PROGRAMS
- If you sell a product or service the federal government buys, we design a path for getting into their procurement programs and adding their contracts to your revenue streams.
- We eliminate the probability you’ll ever sit in a crowded room competing with hundreds of people for a government contract. This is done by helping you to get into one of the federal government set-aside programs.
- As a result of becoming part of the 8(a) or HUB Zone programs, you’ll qualify for Federal government set-asides. Most noteworthy, you’ll only compete with other members of those program that have the same offering as you. Additionally, our free government contracting section of this website will offer you food for thought for beating out other members of set-aside programs.