Learn to define your destiny
This training manual helps you become a part of the over 9,900,000 Americans with a net worth of a million dollars or more. Leaving the 320,000,000 million Americans that dream about owning their own businesses behind. The electronic copy shows you how to start your business while you keep your job, just like the paperback. Thus helping you achieve financial independence.
What makes this manual different?
This manual is viewed best on computers or tablets but may even be downloaded to a cell phone. The manual will provide you instruction on how to arrive at a point where you will be able to do things most people can’t because they simply won’t have the money. Unlike most literature on how to start your own business, we show you how to perform your start-up ahead of the competition. Because you will open for business debt free, and have a virtually complete on and offline promotional infrastructure. You will also have a bricks and clicks business in less time than most people can put together a brick and mortar business, or an online business alone. And we explain how you can earn money 24 hours a day.
Our competitors have nothing in the way of information to compare to the training and preparation this manual will provide you with. If you have questions, they will be answered free, usually within 24 hours, through emails for four months. And the cost of those answers is included in the price of the book. Our competitors simply sell you a book, say thanks and leave you to your own resources. Our training manual is complete, but, we help you to understand the advice we offer, if you feel you need it. And our customer satisfaction engineers are all CPAs with decades of experience in helping people to build small businesses.
Upon completing this training manual you will understand:
- how to raise $20,000 to $50,000 to get started that you don’t repay
- how to improve your personal credit, so you may guarantee loans for your company when that time comes
- the right way to select a business that is right for you, how to select the right customers (niche), and how to determine the profitability of your choice.
- how to register with the Federal Government to get your Employer’s ID Number (EIN) free of charge
- why you should set up your business credit file with Dun and Bradstreet and how to do that free.
- how to build a personalized business plan giving you a road map to success.
- methods on building an e-commerce website and how to get it noticed.
- how to start your business with multiple revenue streams online and off
- methods for growing your business by leaps and bounds once you open for business.
But there is more
If you are afraid to get started on your own, we will build a blog or website for you. Your blog or website may be used to start a countdown to your grand opening. Then when you are opened changed to sell your products and/or services online. Website development is not included in the price for the training manual. Click here for further details on getting your own Word Press blog or website. If you are thinking of going into business for yourself, why not give yourself up to a 20 times better chance to succeed?